Cultiene 6" x 6" x 6" Rockwool Block Stonewool Cubes with Optidrain, with one hole, Hydroponics Grow Media
Cultilene has many years of experience developing rockwool products in the Netherlands and is preferred by some of the largest industrial propagators in the world. The quality of their newest rockwool cubes is by far the best on the market. Our rockwool cubes feature Cultilene’s unique PlantCOMFORT fibre structure with the following characteristics:
Cultilene Blocks have an optimum air/water ratio for healthy root growth
and allow for great continued rooting thanks to the extremely even
distribution of water and EC. These blocks have an excellent water
absorption and (re)saturation rate and feature the exclusive Plant
Comfort fibre structure which has a lower density of resistance during
rooting with no loss of firmness. All blocks except the 3x3x3 also have
the Optiplus feature, which is a unique design on the underside of the
block allowing for excess water to drain away easily.
- Superb air to water ratio
- A fibre structure that holds water longer
- Less resistance for the roots to grow in, resulting in stronger roots
- Encourages faster initial rooting
- Guaranteed firmness
- All cubes except for the 3x3’s also feature the very unique Optidrain design, which is cross shaped grooves along the bottom of the cube that allow excess water to run off, resulting in better aeration, less root damage, and root growth stimulation.
1 case = 48 cubes.